Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 11, 2019

BONDING BEYOND WORDS




My
Entire life does not borne the reflection of me
A huge
positive cloud weigh down on my feeling
Sewn every
piece of hope together to find comfort
Bits of
faith, scraps from a broken heart all together.

My
Many dreams concealed and abandoned on the shelf
In the bottom page of the old tattered dusty notebook
As the sun
reflects on the shelf, the dust consciously wipe out......
Ah, if I
were to speak.

My
Dreams now
look bright and clean
The napkin
did a good trick in reassuring me I am not abandoned
See how
regretful the world without family may be lost to you
You who cannot
avoid the snare of life
The thought
in your head are words and feeling you can't hid!!!

Akan Udofia
All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment