Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 11, 2019

BONDING BEYOND WORDS



My
Entire life does not borne the reflection of me
A huge positive cloud weigh down on my feeling 
Sewn every piece of hope together to find comfort
Bits of faith, scraps from a broken heart all together.

My
Many dreams concealed and abandoned on the shelf
In the bottom page of the old tattered dusty notebook
As the sun reflects on the shelf, the dust consciously wipe out...... 
Ah, if I were to speak.

My
Dreams now look bright and clean
The napkin did a good trick in reassuring me I am not abandoned
See how regretful the world without family may be lost to you
You who can not avoid the snare of life
The thought in your head are words and feeling you can't hid!!!

Akan Udofia
All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2019
https://akanudofia.blogspot.com/2019/02/bonding-beyond-words.html

No comments:

Post a Comment