Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, October 10, 2014

A WALK IN THE WIND




I took a walk in the wind
My heart tells me she has seen you
I search the world, but couldn't find a clue that leads to you
She only, knows the feeling of been in love with you
She understands the feeling deed down my heart
It’s been cold out here on my own
So I gave her my hands so I wouldn't be lost and alone
She knows where the river slows through to my heart
She shows me a path whenever I lost track of time
I don't want to lose you no more, even in my dream
Someone once told me am hallucinating
But it's difficult to wake up to reality in a world you're not in it
My feelings are blown into the wind like she is a part of me
Whenever you pass by, she whispers to me in a song
I will walk in the wind until the day in my arms I hold you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment