Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I LOVE YOU





I have wanted to pour my heart out to you
But for a reason I developed a cold feet
I have told my heart a lot about you
He knows I will be deluded without you
Sometimes I feel like a kid when am around you
Can you give me a pat on the back?
And tell me it’s okay, that you love me too
People may think I am going insane for you
Even with a bottle of vodka I will still be lucid for you
Am starving and need your love
I might not know the recipe to your heart
But know one thing is for sure
That I love you and need you to love me back
Distance doesn't change how I feel about you
I will call you a million times
I will send dozens of text messages to you
Buy you a rose if it will help to prove to you
That I love this much about you
Because I really do, I love you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment