Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Sunday, January 14, 2018

A PERFECT GUY



I never said I am a perfect guy
What if I told you it is all but a lie
In my heart I hide so many secrets
I am sorry; I did not mean to be selfish

You are honest, kind, loving and caring
Everything you have, never mind sharing
The guilt of betraying your trust
It is tearing me apart

Please forgive me, I want to be your man
I have learnt to be a better man
I will take all the thrashes out
Build the walls of our relationship from the start

Allow me to fix all that is broken
For all you have got is forsaken
It is amazing to behold your beautiful smile
I will give everything away so it never dies

I could never leave you with a heart break
I will be by your side when you are awake
I never had the privilege to say thank you
The best thing that has ever happened to me is you

All Right Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment