Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

LOVE AT REST



Love at Rest (20) :::Days will pass !

To have your caring smile's refulgence an encore, for sure ;

I search you everywhere from dense forests to seashore.
When i look at heart's page for your merrier loving face,
Fair amount of grooming emotion sensitises your resurgence.

By your steering love my swelling heart inscribes few words

To be beside you and on the lap of your protected world.
I seek more presence of guardian angel , my healing agent,
The blooming intimacy enflames that'll never be left .

Moving unto my quest again i look up the blue sky.

Holding your solemn fingers solidity finds stakes on high,
A jar of beliefs regenerates for all time dreaming star.
But , Alas! A wish repeatedly collides with God's car.

My fettered heart takes off higher from ashes of mass

"Life is a thrashing crash and my days will pass."

©® deepak kumar dey dkd ,

Jan 18

No comments:

Post a Comment