Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

FALLING LEAF


I am afraid if you leave me
My heart will be broken
Like a fallen leaf from the tree
My emotion will wither and slowly die

Please tell me you will stay forever
I do not want to be sad the rest of my life
Without you, I feel my world is over
I will lost everything thought I  have

Sometimes in life we need to take cognisance 
The decisions we make that might affect others
I can be a better person if you give me a second chance
You deserve better, no need to stake your claims

Let nobody talk to you that I am off no good
We do not need to fight to prove you are right
If only you could smile, it is going to be alright
With you back in my hand, the world will turn around

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment