Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

I AM LOST


I am lost 
But I would not sit an cry
There may be no one to help me
There maybe no one looking for me

I am going to hold on to my pride
Never give in to self doubt
With no one to guide me
I would not let fear tear me apart

I have learnt to look inside me
When I need someone to talk to
Only he understands my feeling
And the pain I am going through

There is no amount of consolation
That can unbind a heart prone to defeat
Once hope and courage is lost
It takes a life time to be back on track

No one can hurt me
If I do not consent to defeat
At the other side of the grieving wall
There is a world made of  imagination

There is a firing will burning inside me
The wind can never put it out
The splashing water from the sea can not affect it
I will let not my dream be deterred 

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment