Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, December 2, 2017

HAVE YOU EVER?




Have you ever fell in love? 
So deep with someone 
Every time you think about him 
Makes you smile 

When he is around 
You can't hold back the feeling 
Of dying in his charming arms 
And not wake up forever 

Have you ever felt helplessly in love?
Every time you close your eyes 
You see the picture of that one you truly love 
Hanging on the walls in your heart

Love, they say is indispensable 
It can withstand a thousand fall 
For you I will would die a million deaths 
If that is how long it takes to prove I care

For I love you with every breath of my life 
And can not denie how perfect you made my world
Like a star you add beauty into my heart
Without you, I will be miserable all through my life

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment