Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I WILL NOT FORGET

Thank you all for the warm birthday 
Wishes and prayers




I looked down the years
Through trials and difficulties
The moments I fell ill
How miraculously I got healed

On this sacred journey of life
Friends and love ones
Have come and gone
I have met reality first hand

Thank you for giving me the privilege
To share my world with someone unique as you
If you search my whole heart
You will find out I am nothing without you

Thank you for everything
God used you to nurture me
The best way I could ever be
For this I will never say goodbye

Today is a special day
Groomed with beautiful memories
You are a blessing which filled my soul
I could not stop to smile

All Right Reserved @ Akan Udofia 2017 


No comments:

Post a Comment