Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, December 14, 2017

CHANGE



It is not time to make a change 
You have to be sure you are ready 
Life is still young, take it easy 
It is good to have a dream 
If it is not meant to consume you 
Look how ugly the world has become 
She has long lost her virginity 
No one blames you, It wasn’t your fault 

There is a lot you have to go through 
I am sorry, wish I could explain all this to you 
To have a life worth remembering 
Look out for someone you truly love 
Find yourself a girl, maybe get married 
This will give you something to look back on 
In such a shattered world 
As long the heart is not broken


Once I got old, life got the best of me
I found out, I have got no place else to go
The things thought I have, are not mine
You may have all your heart desire 
Yet deep inside, something is still missing
Someday we are all going to go away 
Sit down and think life through 
Don't you dare ignore this little things

All Right Reserved @ Akan Udofia 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment