Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE



Last time when we were strolling together
I noticed the stars twinkling high above
I was jealous, my heart is very fond of you
You mean so much to me

I know life robbed you off a mother's love
Nothing in the world can ever replace that
I know what it feels to loss someone dear
It's like the world is falling apart

You are stronger than you think you are
Be bold, wipe away the tears from your eyes
That is the right thing she will want you to do
Did you noticed how amazing you look when you smile?

A day at a time, that is all it takes
If you need someone who truely care
I will be here offering my love for free
All I want is what is best for you

While you go to sleep tonight
Know that you can still find love
It is alright if you have nightmares
I will be here by your side to ease away the fear

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment