Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, June 23, 2018

I CAN NOT ERASE YOU OFF MY MIND




I have plans to put your pictures on the frame in my heart
It does not matter how long the moon stays up
I love to see your pretty face at sunrise
You are the one I have been waiting for

For so long I have been praying for a miracle
That is why I have been dreaming
I am sorry if I am overreacting
Hope you have a moment to look into my heart

While I watched you sitting in the bus a forth night
I knew my life will never be the same
Loving you is worth everything I have in life
Contemplating about it is futile

Please do not treat me as someone that is selfish
Searching for you is all I have ever craved
Truth is, you are the center piece of the puzzle
The answer to the questions lingering in my heart

I am not asking you to love me back
But to be a friend who care and understand
Just enough for us to get by
I hope this is not too much to ask?

All Right Reserved (c) Akan 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment