Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, July 13, 2018

TO MY OTHER SELF



Every where in the world there is distrust
The wind hold memories of discord
A thousand rain drops can not wash away the sky
But re-dedication can lift a dream to fly 

All we have left in the world is you and me
If I have the zeal to fight on, so can thee
Bridges are high, it can helps us climb over the past
With both of us together, fate can be rebuild 

If you are the moon, I can be the sun
I understand your pain and where you are from
If you are having a sad day, please look deep within
You do not need to hold in mind negative feeling

Sorry I am incomplete without you
It is cold when you are outside on your own
But if above the sky there is a cloud
There is an ample chance to smile, be proud

We share same weaknesses and fear
We share together the things we love so dear
For ever, I can not abandon you
Until death,we are going to fight through 

You illuminate the willpower in me and I in you
Please allow me to share my world with you
You are everything I need to be a successful man
You are my other self, I am your favorite fan

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment