Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I DON'T BELIEVE




I don't believe I can't make it if it doesn't rain
I don't believe in life there is no gain
I don't believe I can't find true love
For God is watching over me from heaven above

I don't believe you and I are not meant to be
I don't believe in life there is no remedy
I don't believe tears can't wipe away our pain
For if you don’t work hard in life, success you can not attain

I don't believe the sun can be stopped from shining
I don't believe the world can stop me from dreaming
I don't believe I can someday loose a smile
For every time the sun is out, she blessed me with her smile

I don't believe breakups can necessary end a relationship
I don't believe in failures, not when I have breath in me
I don't believe I can't write myself a story
For when God made man, He blessed him with His kiss and glory

I don't believe I can be lonely with a scar
I don't believe the clouds would one day be without a star
I don't believe in circumstances, for we can create our own luck
For the world is huge, everything a man needs he can make up

I don't believe you are not special
I don't believe in a war there is no survival
I don't believe every child don't have a father
For there is something about you which makes the world brighter


© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment