Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ALL MY LIFE






All my life I have been dreaming
Thought I could make it on my own
Even when faith was dying
I was selfish to admit I was wrong

Friends could not give me the comfort I seek
Life became so big it swallowed up my dream
I wasn't lost, but my heart could not be found
That's when Its obvious I had made a mistake

Despite I gave all I've got
Life don't seem to be fair
It's so derange, maybe I wasn't born to be a heir
Sometimes I wished someone would whisper to me

Why so much pain and suffering?
Its not fair, I don't deserve this
The clouds in my life are gone
No one else to turn unto

All my life relying on my strength
But now it's no use, I am giving it up
Please Lord, this once I want to trust in you
I am sorry it took me this long to have faith in you

All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment