Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ONE MORE CHANCE




I watched the night drafting without stars
My emotion soaked in agony and tears
For every lonely moment spent without you
I swear its driving me out of my mind

Can we go back to the time when love was strong
Memories of  romance the evening had
Two hearts interwoven in heaven
The sky flock with love and affection

I can't explain what got into my mind
But it was foolish and wrong
Please can you give me one more chance
Let me take you back to the best memory you've ever had

I will sell everything I've got
To afford a minute spent with you
You are worth more than the treasures in the universe
I am sorry, I was too blind to see

All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment