Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU





Oh girl, I would never had gone this far if not for you
I know men are supposed to the strong
But I got all my strength from you
It’s remarkable how you brought out the best in me

My friends get jealous how often I talk about you
Life never gets lonely, not since I met you
Believe me when I tell you that   
A million miles can’t keep my feelings apart  

It’s amazing how the sun touches the flower and made her blossom 
How gorgeous is the star when she smiles at night
I couldn’t help but picture you holding my hand
It’s so lovely, thoughts of walking down the street with you

It don’t matter how long we’ve been far apart
I know you left to chase you dreams as much as I would mine
Whenever I look out the window I see you smiling back at me  
I will never stop loving you


All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment