Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Broken but still living,


Broken but 
still alive...
I'm alive, and still loving myself,
I love myself, don't judge
 me when you see me
 broken with a missing
 piece inside me,
Don't love me if you 
don't like what you see.
I love me, so don't
 question my loyalty, 
It don't matter if you
 see a key in me.
If you can't turn it, 
then you can't turn me on,
You can try, but you 
need to put your 
love In all of this.
Please me, don't tease me,
 don't tell me your ready
 when you aren't 
ready for this mess.
The mess i made, 
are my mistakesAnd
 the mistakes
 I made You can 
take it or leave it.
Cause I been left for dead,
I've been dead inside.
But I still know how to fight inside.

By Tony Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment