Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, September 10, 2018

IF




If I am the one 
That got your heart broken
Fault from the beginning is yours 
Every day spent
I tried to turn back the clock
But time is out of reach
I can't hold a grip
What a relief it would be

If the past is completely forgotten
And the future very near
I will kiss the world
Away from September
I don't want to give you up
You are a part of my dream
Wish I could hold your hands
Lead you through my emotion

For you to understand
My heart has always been open
I could not take for granted
How perfect you made my life
Without you there is nothing within
Your love is what makes my heart happy
I promise never again to hurt you
I love you 

All Right Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment