Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

STRANGE FATE



When I see your eyes, pale and sincere
Strange fate creeped into my life
My heart ran through a red light
With feelings out of control

My world was never the same
You have a look that is rare
Beautiful in every way possible
My mind keep beating around

You seem like someone out of this world
Chances are I would not be good enough for you
That you will always be far away from me
But I am ready to go the distance for you

No matter how resilient the weather
It wouldn't pull me away from you 
I am not afraid to fall in love with you 
Even if our path has different destination

I could see the colour of the night in your eyes
With you, I know love doesn't change like the weather
Should you love me back, I will be the lucky one
For you are all I need

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment