Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Searching for you ...


Why is my mind constantly 
Searching for you 
Every nook and corner in my heart 
You left an indelible mark 
Which I tried many times 
To wipe out in vain 
You have become part of my
Life now leaving no room
For anyone,  my love 
Your charming looks captured my heart at the very first meeting 
Under the twilight glow 
An evening well spent 
Together in love 
You went away to another land looking for a job !
I wait for you day and night
In the hope you will be mine 
Very soon !
These thoughts are killing me every day losing my sleep every night !
I am ready to embrace you 
Leaving the past 
Waiting with beautiful flowers 
From the garden of my heart !

(C) Sarala Balachandran
Photo fb friend

No comments:

Post a Comment