Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, September 6, 2018

WHERE EVER I GO


In the morning when I am awake
When I look up the sky
When I go to sleep
I see you watching over me

The talent and gift I have
The heart to love every one
The success I have achieved
Without you Lord, I wouldn't have

In my mother's womb
To the day I was conceived
The moment I learnt to crawl
It has all being you 

The day I took a big step to walk
Knew I had to follow my dreams
When it seems that all is but lost
You taught me never to give up 

The breath I take each an every day
The food I need to sustain today
The shelter laid above my head
Are all made possible because of you

I could not count the things you did for me
I could not measure your grace upon me
But in every way be grateful
For whom I have come to be

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment