Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WAIT IN VAIN


It has been three days waiting for your call
I looked out the window for a sign
Maybe the wind will whisper to me
If you are missing me terribly too

Please tell me if waiting for you is right
I will do anything to have you in my arms
Should you not find me at home
I am waiting under the stars for you

Maybe if it rained yesterday, it wouldn't today
The heart misses you and your warm smile
Heart leaps in ecstasy waiting for your love
Waiting to have a kiss that is long overdue

I am incomplete without you
Please do not make me wait in vain
Every passing day, my feelings is torn apart
I hate feeling like this because you are my world

All Rights Reserved © Akan udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment