Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, September 3, 2018

HE RESTORES MY SOUL



From the hands of death He restored my soul
Fought every battle the enemy's wedged at me
The wicket man set ambush all about me
Yet I walk in and out in peace and full glory

Who are my to be counted worthy?
To stand and behold Your presence Lord
For You are the king of kings, creator of heaven and earth
Blessed is the who seeks comfort in your refuge

Each day is a testimony of your grace upon me
This indicate the rise of a new sun above me
The birth of greatness yet abound
Throughout the day and the rest of my life

Thank You Lord for everything You did
There is no season for rain, sunshine or harmattan
For everyday spent with You
Is sweeter and glorious than the day before

There is never a moment of distress
You never gave up a drop of Your divine care
Because of love, your begotten son on the cross was slayed
Through His resurrection, gave man victory over death

All Right Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment