Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Open Hand


In the morning-I will stretch out
hands to receive blessing from
you,
in the mid-day-
I will come to you with open
hand for ship load of goodness,
at the night-
I will bow down before you to
say "THANKS" for your unfailing
love and kindness.

With appreciative mind-
I will come to your temple-
with sacrifice;
with heart full of joy-
I will bless you among
people of same mind,
with happiness-I will roll
out drums and tambourine
to sing your praise.

With cymbals and harp,
I will worship in your
courtyard, and with horn
I will herald your glory and
greatness among gods.

My faith in you will never
diminish,
and the trust-I have in you
will never wane;
when-I wake up-each day
see your handiwork,
the planetary heaven, oceans
rivers, mountains, cliffs, animals,
domestic and wild;
I'm assured-you live-
forever.

Photo Credit: FECHI WORKS/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnqXqRfHEtY/?taken-by=campussnap

No comments:

Post a Comment