Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, March 14, 2014

BUTTERFLY




You are a beautiful, attractive and a reserved girl
You've got a unique look of an angel
The fragrance of your beauty never seizes or fades
You wear a glamorous smile that catches the heart for decades
Sometimes I hope you sneak by so I can catch a glimpse of you
The scents of the flowers in my heart has a touch of love I found in you
My heart is racing with thoughts of kissing your pretty lips
The wings you spread around me makes me trip
I get obsessed with eternal feelings for you
I want to provide the things you desire

I don't mind been a rose for you
I often want to spend more of my time with you
I am so lucky to have fallen in love with you
You are like the butterfly in my heart, I can't get my eyes of you
Nothing can change this feelings I have for you
I want to be the flower that blossoms in your heart
I want to share my feelings and love with you from the depth of my heart 

You are the butterfly I picture everyday in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment