Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

EVERY MORNING



Every morning I thank God for my life
I thank God for my limitations, it gives me the opportunity to grow
I thank God for my mistakes, it teaches me that am not perfect
I thank God for my shortcomings, they remind me that I am human
I thank God for all the pains I go through in life, it teaches me to be strong
I thank God for the challenges I face in life, it gives me the courage to fight on
I thank God for allowing the sun to shine on me
Each day He gives me another opportunity to set things right
I thank God for showing me love, it reminds me that I have a heart
I thank God for the hates, this teaches me how to forgive
I thank God for the salvation of the soul, it’s the only assurance to eternal life
I thank God for lifting heaven so high
So I can look up to Him to become who I am destined to be 

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment