Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

IT HARD PLEASING YOU



You are always nagging at me
Nothing I do pleases you
Why do you keep listening to what people say?
First impression you still have about me
I gave you all my time, still you’re not satisfied
You despise my friends for reasons not obvious
I tried all I could to be sincere with you
But you always had doubts about our relationship
If it will please you, I want to make a confession to you
If loving you was wrong then I don’t know what else to do
Cause all I have been guilty of is loving you
You’ve accused, judged and convicted me
And now I am suffering for a crime I didn’t commit
I am afraid I am loosing you, or are you too blind to see?
My love for you is in danger
You have to come bail me out
My heart is fragile and might not be able to tread much longer
Please can your heart consider an appeal?

So we can share the love we once had together

No comments:

Post a Comment