Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, March 21, 2014

WRITE ME A LOVE LETTER







It will be exciting to know deep inside your heart how much you feel about me
I will love to read your love letters every night, just before i go to sleep
My heart is anxiously waiting for you to tell me your dreams
Tell me how much you love me and how much hanging out with me makes you feel
Tell me how you felt when i kissed your lips and hold you in my hands
What runs through your mind when i wrap you in my bosom as we lay together all through the night?
When i told you that i love you, how do these words make you feel?
When i take you out to the beach as we sit, what are the thoughts running through your mind?
I will love to know if it’s okay for you to spend the rest of your life with me
I have this feeling that the words you will write, are going to blow me off my feet
How lovely and romantic it will be to know you have a passion for me
I am going to stay up all night reading your letters
I am going to stay awake and figure out how deep the feelings you have for me inside
Babe, i can't wait to read your first letter and keep the words close to my heart
I know you love me and will always want to keep making me smile
Write me a love letter; i want the world to know we share the same feelings inside

That when you said you love me, you meant it right from the depth of your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment