Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, March 14, 2014

THE GIRL ON THE DANCE FLOOR





I can't get my eyes of the girl on the dance floor
The way she wind her waist, gets me off my feet
She is completely all over the dance floor
Her feet and body flows with the rhythm
Like the song was playing from her heart
I can imagine an angel on the dance floor

Can't take my eyes of her pretty dress
There is something magical about her 
The way she smiles when she walks down the hall
In my heart I was praying for the DJ to repeat the song

I was hypnotized with thoughts of dancing with her tonight
She is radiant and completely out of my league
I don't stand a chance with her moves on the dance floor as she takes the lead
She is flawless, I couldn't help staring at her pretty lips and blue eyes


The girl on the dance floor is one of a kind
I would bet a billion dollar to want to see her again
I can't seem to get her off my mind since I set my eyes on her
She is all I have been dreaming of lately
I want to dance with her down from the depth of my heart again tonight
I have falling in love with the girl I met on the dance floor

I couldn't take my friends advice, it seems I was losing my mind
I couldn't loose my one chance to be acquainted with such a charming girl
Though I didn't get her name, but I was content dancing with her on the dance floor
She's got such a soft voice, something tells me that I am going to see her again
I have a feeling she is not far from the moon
That I have a good chance of seeing her again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment