Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, March 27, 2014

SHEEP IN THE RAIN




I am a sheep wandering in the rain
All soaked and lonely, no shelter or refuge
I am dying silently everyday in  pain
Betrayed, accused, deprived and forsaken
Suffering inevitably of guilt for my dignity
I have for long searching for a heart to accept me
Thriving to unjustified the curse the world has put on me
No one to aid the love i yield
Rejected by brothers, families, friends and the world itself
Not perfect for who i am, but human like everyone else
Why is it difficult for one to believe in my dreams?
Why can't anyone accept me for who i am?
I am left strained in the rain, soaked and cold
I am left in the rain to fend on my own
I am a sheep in the rain left to struggling all alone


© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment