Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

LAST NIGHT




Last night you meant the world to me
You were the moon, star and the cloud to me

Last night i forgot all the pains i was going through
My mind, body and soul was completely home with you

Last night you reminded me what the feeling of love is like deep inside  
I was submerged in your love as it pierce through my heart

Last night when you kissed me and caressed my body with your hands
It felt like i was in heaven and you were my guardian angel

Last night my heart was out of control for you
I couldn't stop the pulses in my heart from falling in love with you

Last night when your body gently touches mine
The night was young, i had a sensation like i was nine

Last night my dreams came through
I fell in love with you and my heart became brand new

Last night i lost the track of time
I was willing to spend the rest of my life with you for a dime

last night was a special night for me
Your love sprang up the seed of love in me

Last night you told me secrets you never told a soul
You believed in me and promised never to let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment