Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

LIKE A STAR THAT YOU ARE




Your smile light up the world around
Your fragrance brings out the beauty of the cloud
Your beauty make the moon look shallow, as your glory covers the sky
At dark the wind whispers your names and echoes it afar
Amidst the tiny crystal that sparkles up in the sky
Your smile is as bright as the star when I stare at you
It seems the night would never allow the day to dawn
You’ve got to keep shining like the star that you are
Someone out there needs a hope that love can lead him back home
Take a pip and see how much you have changed my world
The melody of the tonight can't be compare with anything else
I couldn't stop staring at you over and over again
Like I have long await to catch a glimpse of a shooting star
If tonight seems to be staying a bit longer,
I am going to stay awake all through the night
Smile with you and watch the world with you
Maybe someday I will have a clue how to put a smile in someone’s life
And make them beautiful just like you have always made mine

No comments:

Post a Comment