Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, January 17, 2014

COME TAKE MY HANDS




Take my hands and walk with me
Down the nile by the waterfall
Sit with me as we watch the fishes swimming
Let you and I walk this path together
I will show you where the flowers are prettier
Where you can catch butterflies all day long 
Hold on and don't let go my hands
There's a tree grown in my heart watered for you
It grows a unique fruit that reflects the depth of my love for you
You are the reason I am feeling so strong
You are the reason I believed in love for so long
Sometimes I sit by the stream and watch the water flows by
It flows for eternity with a trace of life within 
This is how I keep feeling about you
Because my love for you is from the depth of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment