Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, January 27, 2014

I WAS LONELY YESTERDAY



Will you believe me if I had told you I was lonely yesterday?
I was lonely despite I was hanging out my with friends
There were thoughts I couldn't share with anyone beside you
Time was running slow, the day seems like it will never end
I wanted to pick up the phone to call
When I recalled I told you when you called that I was doing fine
Then the rain came pouring down
I just stood outside staring at the cloud
It’s getting late and I have used up my only chance of seeing you tonight
It was like spending a lifetime without you
I can never get used to spending my evening without you
Its okay I will get over it, I know you are smiling at me now
I have realized that I can’t spend a day without you
I just found out that I love you more than I think I do
Right now you are the most important thing to me
I wouldn't be lonely yesterday if you here with me


No comments:

Post a Comment