Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, January 24, 2014

DEAR GOD





I have always appreciate all what you've done for me
You gave me parents that taught me
How perfect you created the world
You've been so good to me; you put my enemies to shame
You put food on my table and clothed me
You gave me a heart to love everyone around me
On stormy nights you gave me ease
Despite I have walked away from your words several occasion 
You still kept patient with me
You gave me chance over and over to make things right
Because you don’t forget your own
This is why you keep raising help anytime my hope is fragile
A man is a fool if he doesn't believe in you
Because a blind man can sense your presence
From the love, affection and helps he receives
From neighbors’, strangers and friends he meets everyday
Please give me a heart to always acknowledge when am wrong
Let me be a candle in someone’s dark life
Let me be evidence that you exist in the heart of man
And a brother to all 

No comments:

Post a Comment