Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY




Please can you forget all the broken promises I have made
I want you to understand that I care so much about you
This is why I have always wanted us to be friends 
I have got a beautiful apartment and have a decent job 
I've got everything one could think off but I am lonely
I am lonely because you're not here with me
Everything I have dreamed off can not be complete without you
Please darlyn; I don't want to be lonely  anymore
I want you by my side, I will trade  2/3 of my life 
If that's what it will cost me to be with you
The rooms in my apartment are so quiet, I  have no one to talk to
I think I made a mistake when we first meet 
I would have told you everything about my feelings right away 
I love you, I hope you feel the same way I feel about you
I don't want to be lonely anymore like the few time we spend together
I am weary, I don't stand a chance without you in my life
Please can you forget all the broken promises, lets share our hearts together
I know I can find love in you, because my heart has forever been craving for you

No comments:

Post a Comment