Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, January 30, 2014

EVERYDAY THAT PASSES BY


Am staring at each day that passes by
The silence you wear between us is making me nervous
I swear I am so confuse because I still love you
Been a while, we don’t talk more often as we used to on the phone
Though am still convinced that we will be together again somehow
And I really hope things will turnout right
It has been a miracle that we are still getting along
My heart keeps getting the feeling that it’s losing you everyday
You’re there and am still here, I do believe you love me more
But the distance between us is making me doubt my heart
Please, I need you to tell me if am letting you down
I promise to give it all I have got to make things work
If you can give me a chance
I will amend all the wrongs I have caused
Love you always and make everything right

No comments:

Post a Comment