Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, January 20, 2014

WHAT I HAVE LEFT


I want you to know I still love you
I know things have not been right between us
We can only see ourselves between a thin memory frames
I have been jealous ever since I meet you
Though at first I thought I was going insane
But I keep seeing the picture of you any time I close my eyes
I can still perceive the scent of the perfume you were wearing
Love is a feeling, a feeling to love and be loved
I know we can still be together
Because you are all I have left

I have always treasure the few time we spent together
You have always been my most treasured possession
You are the only candle that can light my dark memories
You are the only recipe that spice my savor heart
Without you I will be empty
Because I have invested all my love in you
I will be confused without you by my side
You are my pride, rubies and my sun flower
Without you my heart will wither away
Because you are all I have left

No comments:

Post a Comment