Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, January 31, 2014

ONLY YOU





Only you understand the way I feel
Every day I carry burdens only you and I can see
I have been working so hard to achieve the things I have today
But without you it’s not worth a dime, I couldn’t have done it all alone
You encouraged me when hope had almost deserted me
You were beside me when nothing was working out for me
When I fell ill and so weak, I couldn’t take care of myself
You healed me without a dime; I was never admitted to the hospital
There was a time in my life when I lost hope of achieving anything
You sent someone to me and miraculously revived me
Nothing I do right now can attorn for the sacrifices you took because of me
I can only go on my knees and appreciate you for providing and protecting me
Enemies have been jealous, they marvel at the way you took care of me
Despite I am not wealthy; I have never one day lacked food on my table
You provided me a shelter I can call home
And you gave me the best a man desire and peace of mind
No amount of wealth in the world can procure your love for me
Yet you gave everything to me freely and I duly appreciate it
I will forever be grateful for given me a good life
And for making my life a testimony for your glory 
Thank you father for everything you've done for me
Thank you for making me the man I am today
Because of you I am not afraid to walk through the valley at dark
Your angels are all around me, I see them walk in front of me
Am so lucky I have you as you continue to bless me
Only you can make all this possible
Only you can change a man's destiny and take care of all his need
Because you are the king of kings and the lord of lords

No comments:

Post a Comment