Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, January 23, 2014

LONELY




I am so lonely and I have got no body
There is no one in my life since you left me
Last night when you saw me walking down the street
I pretend I was getting along fine
Deep within me, my whole world has been crashing down
Am like a sad king that has no used for his crown
You don’t know how much you meant to me
It’s wrong when you said you were leaving me
And it wrong, I was so stupid for letting you go
Am sorry I don’t have the right to hurt your feelings
But please can you pick up the phone and call me
I could have called but I don’t know what to say to you
I don’t seem to find the right words to say I am sorry
Please can you come back home tonight
We need to finish what we both started
Since you left, my heart has be discarded
I promise to treat you right, and make everything right
Am so lonely and I missed you badly

No comments:

Post a Comment