Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?



I have always been in love with you
Been so lonely anytime I am not with you
I have been acting so brave lately
But I can’t stay a week without seeing you
Its’ been hard keeping up without you
I haven’t found the right words to tell you how much I feel about you
You and I can never be apart, you are the answers to my prayers
I will never let you slip away from me
Because you are the reason why my dreams are coming true
There is no prescription to ease the way I feel about you
The antidote to my heart have always been you
All the passions I had were all inspired by you
You are so perfect in ever thing you do
You always smile back at me when am wrong or get angry at you
If I can’t appreciate you, then I will be a fool
I have made a promise that I will never stop thinking about you
I will give my whole heart and my shoulder for you to lean on
My world is a better place today, because I have you


No comments:

Post a Comment