Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, February 21, 2014

LOOK AT THE SUN TODAY




Look at the sun so bright and pretty today
Its remind me of the day I meet you
It’s so cloudy; it’s like the wind was whispering your name
That day for some reason my heart paused
Paused with excitement to meet you
It was the longest day I have ever had
Maybe the sun stayed out late
And gave me a chance to get to know you
Have you ever wanted a Christmas present so badly?
You stay up late to catch a glimpse of Santa clause
Been having that feeling over and over again since I meet you
Never want you to leave my sight again
Birds where whispering a tone that day
The melody is like tone of my favorite song
Love can be felt for eternity, if we both feel the same way
That’s why two hearts can become as one

The best day of my life was the day I meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment