Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

FRAGILE MEMORIES



My thoughts have been endless
My ambition staring at me
Am in the middle of my ecstasy
Trying to find the path of an ambition man
Within a little time I had to make my own destiny
And accept her unconditionally
Make friends in a world full of enmity
Challenge the odds this worlds has offered
Can you hear the silence of the night?
The memories she carries as she fades away?
The memories she bears for a million years?
It must have been a burden been a man
Carrying so much worries in our heart
An unnecessary regrets for fate we can’t influence
I must make my tomorrow’s today
Be a proud pauper than a zealous king
A servant to my own heart
A slave to my ambitions
And an hero to a deprived man


No comments:

Post a Comment