Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 10, 2014

I AM LONELY WITHOUT YOU



I have been so lonely without you
I thought of taking a walk for a while
I see dozens of faces walking by
In my heart, I was hoping you will also walk by
The street is as busy as pedestrian’s walks by
Every one preoccupied as they pass me by
It’s 7:35 pm; I wonder why I have not noticed any star
Maybe heaven is missing you too
My heart has been so empty, am like a child that’s lost
I wish you are here to watch over me
I am all alone walking in the midst of crowds
I need you to hold my hands and walk me home tonight
I need a shoulder to lean on tonight
Maybe I should cry louder to get someone’s attention
Maybe someone who knows you can tell me where you are
I want you to be my moon tonight
And the stars that will shine around my cloud
Because I don’t want to be lonely anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment