Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

IT'S HARD LETTING YOU GO




It’s been so hard letting you go
But am sorry you deserve better
I have not been able to keep my promises
I have not been completely truthful with you
Remember I once promised never to let you out of my sight
But we have been so far apart; I have not been around for you
I couldn't give you my shoulder to lean on when you were sad
My hand were never there for you to hold when you needed a friend
When you had cold nights, I was never around to embrace you to keep you warm
I feel so guilty; I have let you down so many times
I believe you deserve someone better who can take care of you

Sometimes I used to watch the sun set
I think of you, how you have kept my heart warm
Have you ever listen to the sea at night
It’s a perfect moment you can catch a glimpse of how the heart feels
It’s a place your heart can speak back to you
Please, I need you to forget everything about me
I know it’s never going to be easy
But can you try and pretend we've never meet?
Don’t be shy if you want to cry
I understand, I only wish am there with you right now
So you can pour all your tears on me

I have tormented you much more
I was never there when you needed me most
I have asked myself several times
How you could come to love me so much
Just thoughts of you make me smile
Sometime I stare at the pictures we took together
You’re so pretty and have made my world beautiful
Please don’t take me for someone cruel
I only wanted what’s best for you
I don’t want to see you get hurt any more like I do
The guilt’s of not been with you hurts every day that passes bye
I have still not been able to forgive myself

Please take good care of your self
I know you are much prettier now
Don’t want you to mess up your makeups
You‘ve got a good day ahead of you, I just don’t picture us spending them together
Believe me when I say I love you so much
Letting go is the hardest decision I have made in my life
It’s the hardest thing I could ever give up
Because I still love you and am going to miss you more
Thank you for making me the man I am today
Am sorry for letting you go


No comments:

Post a Comment