Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 24, 2014

THE PORTER AND THE VESSEL




I am clay in your hands
I am the vessel and you are the porter
Can you mold me into your specification?
Because I am incomplete on my own
Can You touch my heart with your hands?
Remove the imperfection in my life
Give me a clean heart, spirit and a decent mind
Take your time and mold out the dirt in my life
Make me clean and useful
Remove all the proliferation affecting me today
Alone, I can not bring out the best in me
I am only a vessel 
You know better than I know myself to be
You can see through my shortcomings
Only you can refine me to suit thy need
Only you can make me important in this world am living in
I am the vessel and you are the porter
I am leaning my hopes on you

All Right Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 

No comments:

Post a Comment