Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

THINKING ABOUT YOU LATELY



Feelings I have for you has been so strong
When I look at the mirror, I keep seeing the reflection of you
Sometimes I feel you giving me a hug
This keeps me warm all night long
Though we wear a distance between us
But thoughts of you has been so high
Sometimes it makes me want to fly

I have not been good keeping a relationship with you
I bet you’re still aware how I feel about you
You’ve been everything, I mean everything to me
Sometimes I acted silly, makes things difficult between you and me
Still can’t figure out what you really saw in me
To make you love me this much without given me a choice
For this I have been guilty even since

I will be fooling myself pretending that I have not being missing you lately
I peep on the stair anytime I hear a footstep approaching
Maybe I will catch a glimpse of you coming
Although, I don’t see you everyday
Memories of you have been with me everyday
It’s like a book I read over and over everyday

The other night, I was walking back home late
I sense and felt someone touched my hand
With a warm smile, I knew in my heart you were walking me back home
In my heart, I knew we were going to be best of friends
I wish you had seen the expression on my face
I wish you knew how much I missed you grace
Because I have been thinking about you lately

No comments:

Post a Comment