Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I MISSED YOU



It’s been unbelievably 10 years since you left us
But still I find it difficult to accept it that you are no longer with us
I missed your care, love and support and also your jokes
I missed your advice, encouragement and especially your delicious meals
A thousand tears may not bring you back into our lives
But memories of the good times we spent together will
It will continue to linger in our hearts forever
We want you to know that we will forever love you
And from the depth of our hearts, we missed everything about you
Thank you for impacting our lives and for shearing the wills and wishes of a brother
You are in paradise now, in God’s heavenly abode
Am jealous that God loves you more than we do
He didn’t give us more time to spend with you
But I will always have a portrait of you painted in my heart
I love you, and I missed you my big brother
With love and regrets from my heart

In Memory Of My Beloved Brother
Copyright Akan Udofia

No comments:

Post a Comment